Friday, March 6, 2015

Concentric Circles

I posted this drawing in a social media and was surprised by the likes and the comments.

My perception to this drawing was as follows:


Labyrinth…Leaders....need to understand....to find simplicity amidst complex issues....

Leaders have to visualize the whole and the detail...and create an art out of it.... while leading......

The perceptions of my friends were as follows:


"Beauty in Complexity... Enjoy complicating and creating such beautiful pieces.. for people who worry thinking about life being so complicated.. don’t worry it might turn out beautiful and amazing just like this."

  
"I can see beauty in such a complexes drawing. "

"Simple and neat presentation. I see overlapping of circles which mean our continuous flow of thoughts in our complex minds.yet the roses and the leaves bring us Ray of hope"




No comments:

Post a Comment