Sunday, July 31, 2016

Chakra 2016

Started working on this...wondering the outcome...going to use only these 2 colors...let's see....

Progressing.....getting excited to see the outcome...feeling at peace....doing this.....a person said it is like Ratham Art....hahaha.


Closing in.....may be today it will be over.....must find some time.......getting restless to see the final....

How is this?...."Chakra 1" .......the change in the original. when I completed it I changed it....more variations to come..wait and watch.....

 Another variation of "Chakra 2"..

Another Variation.."Chakra 3". Tomorrow I will post the original.....feeling so satisfied and excited...


In my journey of Chakra 2016......It was very exciting and satisfying experience. I had no clue when I started this that the whole process will take so many variations....I am posting the "Original Chakra" that I tangled and painted.

When you go through a process we learn lessons.


The lesson that I learn't while doing this is "Change is Beautiful. Keep changing.".


No comments:

Post a Comment